Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why blog?

I am creating this blog to share. Our ups, down, in betweens. Maybe, just maybe someone else out there can share in them. Or maybe just laugh at us or shake their head wondering why we got into this mess in the first place. So the us part, there is...
Christy (me) 29
Rob 36
Lexi 12
Damien 10
Tristan 10
Kayla 9
Emily 6
Arianna (the Caboose) 9 mos

Us started in two different directions and we met in the middle and added the caboose. Rob brought Kayla and Emily with him and I brought Lexi, Damien and Tristan. Arianna is our bringing everyone together. At some point I imagine I will have to lay in some more of the background but for now, here we are, here we begin. Who knows where we will go?
Hopefully along the lines of this maybe I can find someone else with a similar situation and share war stories.
So here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment